Minnesota Council of Nonprofits and the Minnesota Council on Foundations Joint Conference
CEO/Trustee Dinner - November 1, 2012
TEDxClaremontColleges - September 23, 2011
Columbus Business First Corporate Caring Awards Luncheon - Keynote Speaker - April 19, 2012
Columbus Foundation - May 13, 2011
Select from any of these keynote topics for nonprofit, foundations, and private sector audiences, or Allen will work with you to design a keynote specific to your audience's needs.
The new definition of a successful nonprofit - or - Stop Getting in the Way of Fulfilling Your Mission
- Understand the implications of being a reliable provider of a useful community need
- Learn how to use the Linking Mission to Money® Grid as a transferable, successful model
- Hear examples of actual approaches by real nonprofits to restructure and achieve sustainability
Making Donations Helpful. Making sure your grants enhance nonprofit capacity.
- 1. Consider the positive AND negative ways in which donor gifts are impacting nonprofits
- Learn the factors necessary for nonprofit sustainability and solvency without sacrificing mission
- Discover how overemphasizing return on donor investment can push nonprofits away from fulfilling their mission
The Broken Partnership - How states are undermining the nonprofit sector
- Discover how the previously accepted ways of government funding to nonprofit organizations are no longer viable
- Understand new government priorities and how they impact the public needs
- Learn creative ways to prevent state funding from harming you financially
To have Allen speak at your organization, please fill out our online inquiry form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614.540.5520.